Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
2. Data controller
The Site is owned by ACTIAL FARMACEUTICA SRL (VAT No.: IT14019081000) with registered office in Viale Shakespeare, 47, 00144 Rome - Email email@example.com, telephone: +39 06 54211033.
3. What data are processed and for what purposes
The personal data processed are of a common type and are as follows:
Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name, information on the pages visited by users within the site, access time, the time spent on each page, internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment. This technical/IT data is collected and used exclusively in an aggregate and non-identifying manner and could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical cyber-crimes against the site.
These data are necessary for navigation through the public web pages of the site and are also processed for the following purposes:
- to extract statistical information on the use of the site (e.g. most visited pages, visitors per hour/date, geographical areas of origin) (art. 6, par.1, let. f of Regulation 2016/679);
- to monitor the proper functioning of the website (art. 6, par.1, let. f of Regulation 2016/679).
4. Personal data processing methods
Personal data will be recorded, processed and stored with the aid of electronic tools and always in compliance with the security requirements of the applicable legislation, with particular but not exclusive reference to Article 32 GDPR.
5. How long personal data will be stored
Browsing data are stored for no longer than two years and are deleted immediately after they are aggregated (unless the Judicial Authority needs them to ascertain whether crimes have been committed).
6. Who may become aware of the personal data
Personal data are accessible to the staff of the Data Controller duly on a need-to-know basis and may be disclosed to the following third parties:
- companies which, previously appointed as Data Processors and on the basis of the instructions received, provide the Data Controller, in compliance with the regulations in force regarding the processing of personal data, with services instrumental to the performance of its activities and services of a technical and organisational nature functional to the purposes indicated above, such as, for example, IT service providers; IT providers, email service providers, analysis providers, management service providers; administrative service providers; consultants;
- parties to whom they must be disclosed due to legal obligations and in the cases provided for by the law; professional consultants, such as where necessary to exercise a legitimate interest of the Data Controller to defend or exercise a right in and out of court.
It is understood that personal data will not be transferred to third parties for marketing or profiling purposes.
7. Transfer of personal data abroad
The data you provide will not be processed outside the European Union.
8. Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Subject may at any time exercise the rights recognised by the Privacy Law with reference to the specific processing of personal data. Below is a general description of these rights and how to exercise them:
- Access to, rectification or erasure of personal data (Articles 15, 16 and 17 EU Reg. No. 2016/679) the data subject may obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, obtain access to the personal data and information about their processing and obtain the erasure, correction, amendment or updating of any information that is inaccurate or no longer correct, as well as obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration;
- Limitation of processing (Art. 18 EU Reg. No. 2016/679) the data subject may request that the processing of his/her data be limited, i.e. that his/her personal data be stored but not used (subject to any requests and exceptions provided for by law).
- Objection to the processing of personal data (Art. 21 EU Reg. No. 2016/679) the data subject may object to the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest at any time, explaining to us the reasons justifying his or her request. Subject to the presence of reasons preventing the acceptance of the same as provided by law, we will cease the processing to which the objection has been expressed.
- Lodging a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (art. 51 EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
9.Updates to this Web Policy
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify or update this Policy from time to time. In the event of substantial or significant changes to the way personal data is used, specific notice will be provided in a visible position on the Website.
10. How to contact the Data Controller and exercise the rights of the Data Subject
In case of questions or doubts in relation to the processing of Personal Data or in order to exercise any of the other rights mentioned above, the Data Subject may send a written communication by registered letter with return receipt to ACTIAL FARMACEUTICA SRL with registered office in Viale Shakespeare, 47, 00144 Rome or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Controller of this website is ACTIAL FARMACEUTICA SRL (P.iva: IT14019081000) as Data Processor, with registered office in Viale Shakespeare, 47, 00144 Roma - Email email@example.com, telephone: +39 06 54211033.
The information and related materials are subject to change without notice. Actial Farmaceutica Srl will make every reasonable effort to include accurate, complete and current information on this Web site, but cannot guarantee that it is always current or free of typographical or other errors. Actial Farmaceutica Srl assumes no responsibility for the functionality of this Web site or the information or materials contained therein. Close